- Graduate Induction Training Program (GITP)
- Continuous Mandatory Training Programs (CMTP)
- Standard of Training Certificate & Watch Keeping (STCW)
- Ship Board Training
- International Safety Courses
- Agency Management Courses
- Port Logistic Courses
- Freight Forwarding & Supply Management Courses
- Logistics Management
- Industry In-house Training Programmes
National Diploma (ND) | Higher National Diploma (HND)
Full Time or Part Time
1. Maritime Technology
2. Maritime Transport
3. Security Management & Technology
4. Shipping Management
5. Marine Engineering
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD)
POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES (9 MONTHS)
1. Management Science
2. Maritime Transport Management
3. Shipping/Port Management
4. Maritime Law
5. Maritime Transport Studies
6. Health Safety & Environmental Studies
7. Social Works 8. Logistic Management
1. Shipping Management
2. Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
3. Masters in Public Administration.
4. Masters in Social Works (MSC)
5. Management Science
6. Maritime Transport Management
7. Shipping/Port Management
8. Maritime Law
9. Maritime Transport Studies
10. Health Safety & Environmental Studies
11. Logistic Management
For our Progammes
Interested candidates must posses the followings before applying:
1. At least 5 credits passes in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTE or its equivalent including; Mathematics and English; awaiting result may also apply with evidence of UTME/JAMB for Full-time programs
2. HND, Bachelor's Degree holders for post graduate Diploma programme
3. HND, Bachelor's Degree holders, PGD, Master, PHD in relevant field for professional PGD Programme
4. Professional certitificates such as MAICTLSM, ACA, NIM, ACCM, ACIS, ACPA, RN, RM, Membership Health Safety Professional, etc are acceptable depending on the programme/levels.
5. Personnel of Prisons Services (PS), Customs (CS), Navy (N), Immigration, Police, Local Government & Armed Forces Personnel may also apply.
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should do the followings;
1. Obtain from Campus or download application forms with a non-refundable fee Account with details below.
2. Account Details for payments avalailable via this
3. Completed form should be submitted to the Admissions Office on Campus with evidence of payment for onward processing.
4. You can also complete the online version of the admission form, proceed to the bank to pay and then finish your admission request. But you must first create an account
4. You can also contct us for details
5. The following items should be brought along the completed forms; Three (3) Passport Photographs and Two (2) Self Addressed Envelops with Stamps affixed.
Our Programs are open for the followiing categories of students;
Military & Para Military Personnel
Maritime-Transport Practitioners, etc
AICTL: Transforming the Africa Maritime industry
AICTL has over the years contributed greatly towards the growth and development of the maritime industry in Africa, by training world class personnel using state of the art training facilities and equipment.