There are six (6) categories of AICTL’s Membership, namely;
• Student Member
• Member (MAICTL)
• Chartered Member (CMAICTL)
• Chartered Fellow (FAICTL)
• Honorary Fellow (FAICTL)
• A detailed CV prepared in line with the information at the rear of the application form
• All credentials (photocopies), with original presented for sighting
• Two passport photographs with names and signature at the back
• Any other document that will aid your application
• A teller showing appropriate payments in their specified currencies in favour of Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, using the following Bank details:
AICTL PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
Professional Education is a prerequisite for developing quality membership and highly skilled manpower for the industry. Accordingly, AICTL has relationship with higher institutions of learning and specialized organizations which are accredited to undertake the training of candidates for the various levels of examinations.
To this end, the Institute offers five levels of educational programmes as follows;
a. ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
1. Introductory Certificate in Logistics and Transport: Open to members with less than five (5) credit level passes in two sittings in GCE, SSCE, WASC etc at O/Level. Matured members and those with long industry experience.
2. International Certificate in Logistics and Transport: GCE, SSCE, WASC, O/Level with 5 credits in not more than two sittings, holders of National Diploma in non logistics and transport fields. Matured candidates can apply.
3. International Diploma in Logistics and Transport: Holders of National Diploma in Logistics and Transport, HND, First Degree in any discipline from recognized institutions.
4. International Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Transport: Holders of International Diploma in Logistics and Transport, HND, BSc. in logistics and transport or related disciplines from recognized Institutions. Masters Degree in other fields can also apply.
b. ACCREDITED TRAINING INSTITUTIONS
Professional Education remains a pre-requisite for developing quality membership and highly skilled manpower for the industry. In order to achieve this, AICTL has relationship with higher Institutions of learning and specialized organizations. These institutions and organizations are accredited to undertake the training of candidates for the various levels of examinations. As at date, we have accredited the following Institutions through which we deliver all levels of our courses.
• Local and International Guided Tours
We offer in collaboration with some AICTL National Councils in different countries educational and guided tours for members, student and relevant stakeholders. These tours give opportunity for participants to explore the different terrain of the world of logistics and transport in developed countries. It also create other opportunities for business, networking, meeting people, global exposure, sharing views/experiences and many more. We welcome you to tap into the extensive terrain of other parts of the world and broaden your horizon through AICTL window.
We organize both local and international conferences within the domain of logistics and transport and associate industries. We also offer professional services as event managers for local or international conferences. AICTL usually organize two local and two international conferences annually. We encourage you to participate.
As an instrument for improved knowledge and skill development, AICTL usually design, implement and evaluate training programmes which span across the industry – operations, management, administration, regulation etc. Two types of workshops are organize viz:- customized and industry – wide. Customized workshop is organizational specific; Industry – wide is open to the general public. In fact we organize training programmes in all facets of the logistics and transport industry. For details refer to our website and our training materials developed in hard copies.
To engender effective product delivery, we offer wide spectrum of services, through collaboration with individuals and organization in the following areas; education, training, workshops and conferences, technical tours and consultancy.
Obtain membership application form from our National Secretariat, branches nationwide or download below:
• Membership Application Form
• AICTL C.V. FORMAT
• AICTL Professional Education
• AICTL Guide to Membership
It is easy to reach us, just send us a message!