AICTL members from all levels and all walks of life are warmly welcomed to get involved with the AICTL family. Whether it is development of technical or research areas, providing industry feedback, changing policy or help us develop our education services, there is something for you to do! Contact us to register your interest and tell us what you can offer.
There are a number of ways you can get involved with the AICTL family. Locally, AICTL or Territory will have different options for using your skills, whether it is speaking at or running a local event, participating in technical forums or Committees, or working on specific projects for a fixed period of time. Contact your local AICTL to find out more.
Working with AICTL
For those of you that would like to get involved at an international level, here are a number of ways you can offer your skills and services:
• Becoming an approved accreditation consultants
• Becoming an exam moderator and assessor
• Becoming an approved trainer
• Becoming a mentor
• Helping AICTL with research and business case projects
• Facilitation of industry feedback
• Join our education strategy team and help deliver our strategic plan