We’re keen to work with training providers; universities; professional bodies and industry to develop your product range and to help deliver your Education and Professional Development Strategy.
There are a number of ways that organisations can work with AICTL at a strategic and practical level. In line with our Education Strategy, which sets out our business plan for the next 3 years, here are some of the key areas we want to develop:
• Strategic partnerships with major industry employers to enable in-house training and qualifications built on the AICTL course content
• Partnerships with professional organisations and training providers to significantly increase the number of training centres available
• Research and policy development activity through working with AICTL approved universities
• Opportunities for student secondment and dissertation research to support AICTL International and individual AICTL country organisations.
• Visibility of AICTL through international speaking opportunities at key conferences and trade shows
• Growth in local capability to influence policy and industry standard at a local level
• Schemes to support the new generation of transport and logistics students gain access to education and learning opportunities
• New education and training products, including endorsement of quality CPD and short course opportunities